Sunday, September 20, 2009

House in Jacksonville, MD


This house is in Jacksonville, MD. I was looking thru a website and looking for new places to go and found a bunch of stories about this house and I had to go see it an take pictures of it. After doing more research I found out exactly where it was and took a trip down there.

The story goes that it was the house of a brain surgeon that had been lost his license to practice because he was doing experiments on people in his basement. After he lost his license he continued to do the experiments and a number of people had died in the process. That was the only story that I could find about the house and I knew if it was true that there would be some cool stuff going on at the house.

So I took a trip to the house to see for myself. After arriving to the house I started my walk around the property and house snapping as many photos as I could along the way hoping to get something to show up. It was a creepy looking old house that was all boarded up and with NO TRESPASSING signs all over it. The driveway led you up to the front of the house where on one of the boarded up windows read "REDRUM" and "WILL YOU MARRY ME SWEETHEART" there was also a pentagram painted on the front of the house and a bunch of other symbols. I took a walk around the property and to the right of the house looked like an old smoke house or summer kitchen that had burned down. All that was left was the fireplace and the foundation. In the rear of the house was an old foundation for a garage or barn. As I was walking around I kept hearing footsteps behind me as if someone was following me. Everything I turned around there was nothing and everything was still and creepy. After I finished walking the grounds I sat on the back porch for a bit and just listened. I started to hear all kinds of strange noises coming from the house. I thought I had heard a womans voice asking for directions home, chains rattling, loud thumping, and what sounded like a long scream. After that I got up and walked to the front and continued to my car.

I took about 200 photos that day and none of them turned up anything. I was hoping that since it was day time that was reason because of all the things that I had heard

No comments:

Post a Comment