Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finally back and ready for more action

Well I have not been updating this very much since the last post. But I am determined to get some new stuff up here and move forward with my quest to find the strange stuff.

So what I want to talk about now is My house and the few strange things that have been happening since we moved in.

We moved in about 3 years ago to a townhouse in Pa and ever since we did there have been some things that we can not explain. Now these things are not what you would call absolute proof but they are very strange and hard to explain. Things would fall off the wall, fall off the table. We have a cat that does not sleep with us, but we both have felt what we thought was her jumping up onto the bed and when we reach down to pet her or talk to her there is nothing there.

One night i was home alone watching one of these Ghost shows and I got an idea to record a few questions. I got the only thing I had available to digitally record. My Blackberry. I know its unconventional but it worked and thats all i cared about. Well I turned everything off and sat on the couch and placed the BB on the coffee table and started to ask questions. When I finished I replayed and got a disturbing answer.

The first question was "Is there anyone in the room with me now?"
The response I got was "Just Me"

It really freaked me out so I played it back for Beth and we both were freaked. We tried a few more times and have gotten nothing but I still feel like something is here.

The other night we were both in bed and I could have sworn that she had gotten out of bed and was walking around the room in the dark. I reached over and she was still next to me sound asleep. That is not the first time that I have heard that either.

So what our plan now is to have a seance with a OUIJA board, 2 digital recorders and a digital video camera. I am hoping to catch something so that I have more proof that we are not alone in this house. It would not make me want to leave since nothing bad has happened to us but it is just proof.

Here is a link to the audio from the blackberry






No comments:

Post a Comment