Friday, September 18, 2009

Introductions are a must

So I got this idea to start this blog by watching videos on youtube about ghost and abandoned places in MD. I have been a big fan of haunted and strange places ever since my sister and her friends took me and my buddy Josh to the Patapsco Female Institute in Ellicott City along time ago( I think i was 16 at the time so that would be 1990). So what I am planning on doing is posting all the places that I have been and all the places that I will go to. Now these will not just be haunted places but a collection of strange, weird and odd places that I have heard of or have been to. Since I live in Pa now I will also include places in PA that I have come across or find. I will not give any directions to these places since I have read that most are NO TRESPASSING allowed and I dont want anyone to get hurt or in trouble. I will include in each post some photos and videos that I take and the stories that I have read about it and my experiences on my trip. If anyone would like to give me suggestions for some places please feel free to email (todd@elmmd.com) me and I will check it out. And please comment about what I post, I would love to here what you think.


Thanks and Here we go

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment